[drmaa-wg] Condor DRMAA library

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Sep 25 07:51:22 CDT 2005

Hi,

as announced in the phone conference,  the first fixed version of the
Condor DRMAA library is now available from Sourceforge CVS:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/condor-ext

Since Andreas provided the SGE DRMAA test suite officially to the
project (thanks !), it is now also included in the repository. I
removed all SGE-dependencies from the test cases, therefore
test_drmaa.c now runs also with the Condor DRMAA library.

The package now supports the usual "configure;make" build process.
According to the underlying platform, a shared library is created
(tested with MacOS X and Linux). Not all test cases work with the
current Condor library, since some features are still not
implemented. During the next 2 weeks, I will concentrate on fixing
the library for the remaining tests.

Regards,
Peter.

P.S.: If you are interested in the changes made so far, consult the
CVS log. I started the Sourceforge repository with a vendor branch
from the original Condor code.