[drmaa-wg] Web service DRMAA interface?

Mon Sep 19 07:43:55 CDT 2005

We've discussed it several times.  The problem always comes down to how
to implement the drmaa_wait() proceedure.  I don't think anyone has ever
proposed a solution that stuck.  Anyone remeber a more concrete conclusion?

Daniel

Chee-Kian Koh wrote On 09/19/05 12:51,:

>Dear all,
>
>I think that this has been asked before some time back, but I don't remember seeing a definitive reply, so I will like to again ask if the WG has any plans for proposing a webservice DRMAA interface?

>Melvin Koh Chee Kian
>Grid Research Engineer
>Asia Pacific Science & Technology Center
>Sun Microsystems Inc.
>Website: http://apstc.sun.com.sg/

*        Daniel Templeton   ERGB01 x60220         *
*       Staff Engineer, Sun N1 Grid Engine        *
* "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." *
*                    -Dr. Emmett Brown            *
*                     Back to the Future (1985)   *