[drmaa-wg] Re: [torqueusers] Torque Licence

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Oct 14 02:24:44 CDT 2005

>A little while back, I went through the JNI code for the Java language
>binding, and removed all of the SGE-dependent pieces.  It should now be
>in a state where the SGE Java language binding can be used on top of any
>DRM with a DRMAA C binding.
>
>More to the point, I'm pretty sure that Peter is planning to integrate
>the SGE Java language with his Condor C binding.  Peter, is this true?

You are right, this will be the next step after reaching a stable state
for the Condor DRMAA C library. It would be could if you could maintain
a stable link to the latest implementation - clicking around in th SGE
web pages in no fun. If we want to use DRMAA.ORG for such issues, we
should ask Hrabri for a Wiki installation. I could also offer free
hosting space on my own machines.

Regards,
Peter.