[drmaa-wg] SGE, drmaa_job_ps and DRMAA sessions

Tim Harsch harsch1 at llnl.gov
Fri Mar 4 17:47:16 CST 2005

So according to the spec Ancor's method should work right?

I know that SGE was way early to adopt DRMAA support, in fact DRMAA is not
yet at a 1.0 status correct?  What I'm getting at is that perhaps this
section of the spec was not complete by the time the SGE development team
had written the support.  Maybe we can just encourage SGE devlopment team to
look at the problem and hope it makes it into the next patch?