[drmaa-wg] SGE, drmaa_job_ps and DRMAA sessions

Áncor González Sosa ancorgs at softhome.net
Fri Mar 4 17:14:13 CST 2005

El Viernes, 4 de Marzo de 2005 22:02, Tim Harsch escribió:
> Thanks Peter,
>     I'm a little rusty on what DRMAA on SGE is doing for sure, perhaps
> Ancor can be a bit more specific as to the behaviour he is seeing.

Simple:
1) Open a DRMAA session, submit a job and store the returned jobid

2) Close the sessión

3) Open a new session and call drmaa_job_ps($myJobId)
   The call fails because the job id is not recognized.

I have finally implemented it executing sge commands and parsing the output
and everything works fine (but I hate this solution, I clearly prefer
DRMAAc).

--
                                        .--.
  LINUX                                |o_o |

  Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Woody)