[drmaa-wg] DRMAA-WG Jan 11, 2005 call minutes

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Tue Jan 11 12:21:14 CST 2005

Forgot the attendies list ...

Attendees:
   Roger Brobst
   Andreas Haas
   Hrabri Rajic
   Dan Templeton
   Peter Troeger

A. Meeting secretary for this meeting?

	Hrabri

B. Acceptance of the Dec 14, 2004 meeting minutes

	Accepted as is.

C. Admin

The chairs need to provide progress report to the SRM area list.  Hrabri
will do that.

	* GGF 12 tutorial is on line

Need to connect it on the www.drmaa.org pages.  Hrabri to do that.

	* GGF 13 commitments

We are planing just one session.  Andreas is commited to going there.
Peter will not be there, so his part of the tutorial would need to be
picked up by
someone else.

	    - GGF 13 documents

Peter and Dan will provide their updated documents for the conference.
Need to work on the C binding doc according to the milestones.
Dan will probably engage here.
Hrabri to send the most recent C Binding Word doc on the net.

	    - GGF 13 DRMAA tutorial

We will send DRMAA tuotrial proposal for the GGF13 conf.

We have two newer documents that Dan has provided:
	* Java Bindings doc 0.6.1
      * OO DRMAA doc 0.1

OO doc needs to be looked at from the C++ standpoint.
To proceed Peter needs to concentrate his efforts on the OO bindings doc
work.

Hrabri