[drmaa-wg] making a custom file path for output

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Tue Apr 5 07:36:48 CDT 2005

Hi Tim,

I fully agree there is a need for this. Please see

   http://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?aid=805

I raised it's priority to P2. I believe that issue must
be solved with resubitted DRMAA spec.

Regards,
Andreas