[drmaa-wg] making a custom file path for output

Tim Harsch harsch1 at llnl.gov
Mon Apr 4 17:27:37 CDT 2005

I'm sorry I wasn't clear.  I guess the heart of my question is:  How can
create an arbitrarty template for the file and path name?  Specifically what
constant tells the DRM to insert job id into that filename template.

Said in Perl psuedo form:

drmaa_set_attribute( $jt,
        $DRMAA_OUTPUT_PATH +  ":/tmp/my_job_output.$DRMAA_JOB_ID.out" );

# with that code job outputs look like
/tmp/my_job_output.1.out
/tmp/my_job_output.2.out
/tmp/my_job_output.3.out

# without that code job outputs look like
/home/harsch/script_name.o1
/home/harsch/script_name.o2
/home/harsch/script_name.o3

Is there a DRMAA_JOB_ID constant?