[drmaa-wg] corrections to api specification

Thu Nov 18 15:37:03 CST 2004

This will be a very good excuse to write service provider docs for the
Java language binding.  At the moment, the JavaDocs and the source code
are the only sources of information about implementing the SPI.
I can see I'm going to (continue to) be busy. :)

Daniel