[dmis-bof] Vote for submission of Charter

Arie Shoshani shoshani at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 22 09:39:14 CST 2006

Michel,

I think we are converging now in terms of the scope of MDIS and its
relationship
to GSM ( and the SRM functionality in particular).

I think that understanding could be (in time) articulated for GGF, so
the boundaries between this DMIS-WG (I assume it will be approved) and
GSM-WG are clear.

Thanks, Arie