[dmis-bof] suggestion for wording ...

Arie Shoshani shoshani at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 20 19:32:13 CST 2006

William E. Allcock wrote:

> [...]
Bill, Here is my attempt.  I avoided the term "setting up", but
otherwise used your language as-is.

Prior to initiating the data movement, extra information can be provided
to the  DMIS in order to make prioritization decisions within the
service.  This includes the selection of a transport protocol, for