[dmis-bof] Vote for submission of Charter

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Mar 20 02:34:25 CST 2006

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your revised charter. Your modifications look
good.

Two more comments;

(1) WS-I basic profile 1.0 or 1.1
The latest version of WS-I basic profile is 1.1. Do you have
any specific reason to utilize 1.0?

(2) Recommendation document
"Data Movement Functional Specification" and two rendering
specifications should be "Recommendation document" defined by
GFD-C.1.

Have a look into attached file with tracking for some more minor
editorial nits.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto