[dmis-bof] Vote for submission of Charter

William E. Allcock allcock at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 18 13:11:38 CST 2006

DOH!  I thought this went out yesterday morning.

All,

The deadline for getting our charter in is fast approaching (it may be
today, I have sent mail to ask).  I would like to call for a vote on the
current charter (attached).  If anyone has any objections to submitting as
is, please speak up immediately.  Note that there is now the concept of a
living charter, so we can make changes if necessary.

Also, need to know if anyone objects violently to going with DMIS as the
name.

Also, per our proposed schedule we would have two sessions in Tokyo, one of
which is the WSDL presentation, the second is discussion and a start at
trying to extract the common elements for the functional spec.

I will handle the presentation for RFT WSDL.
Can we have a volunteer that will be at GGF17 volunteer for:

  - srm_copy?  Alex?
  - FTS? Erwin?
  - Unicore (not even sure that is the right way to reference it)?  Michel?

I look forward to working with you on this.

Bill

William E. Allcock
Argonne National Laboratory
Bldg 221, Office B-139