[dmis-bof] Re: [ogsa-dmi-wg] GGF18 session September 11, 14:00

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Aug 7 10:05:04 CDT 2006

Bill, all,

thanks for that.

In the meanwhile, I messed around in our project space on Gridforge:

a) All Gridforge users that signed up with OGSA-DMI now have the status
"Group Member". The biggest consequence is that each of us can be
selected as assignee for tasks and tracker artifacts. :-)

b) I uploaded some documents, and will continue to do so. Separate
announcements will follow.

Cheers,
Michel

--