[dmis-bof] GGF18 session September 11, 14:00

William E. Allcock allcock at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 4 11:22:53 CDT 2006

All,

We have one slot (I was VERY late requesting and there was only room for one
in the schedule :-( ) on September 11th (hopefully that is not an omen...
:-) at 14:00.  We are scheduled to begin trying to layout the *functional*
specification, break it up into sections and assign individuals
responsibility for the sections.

Btw, very few people have moved their subscription over to the actual
working group mailing list.  Please go to this URL:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/projects/ogsa-dmi-wg

And click the subscribe link.  It will open an email message.  You just need
to hit send.

See you there,

Bill

William E. Allcock