[DFDL-WG] DFDL Workgroup Meeting 2024-03-14 - note time due to US change to daylight time

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 07:22:01 PDT 2024

Note: Eastern time zone of US changed to DST last weekend. We are now UTC-5.

This call is at 16:00 UTC, which is 11am EDT.US.

Possibly a short call, but we should probably quickly review the ISO process.

Also, I notice this new use of the acronym DFDL:
http://signal.ee.psu.edu/research/dfdl.html

There has been long standing DFDL use by a legal-related firm in
Bangladesh, which really doesn't conflict with us. But this new usage
is in a technology area so it gives me some concern.

Mike Beckerle
OGF DFDL Workgroup Co-Chair | www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/standards/dfdl/dfdl
Apache Daffodil PMC | daffodil.apache.org
Owl Cyber Defense | www.owlcyberdefense.com
Please note: Contributions to the DFDL Workgroup's email discussions
are subject to the OGF Intellectual Property Policy