[DFDL-WG] Action 336: ISO announcement and branding

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle at apache.org
Wed Feb 7 09:43:24 PST 2024

Please add to the list of questions for short term. If this looks ok then
we'll forward the questions to the ISO JTC1 secretary to get info.

   - When can we update OGF web sites, WIkipedia, blogs/news, X/Twitter,
   and other web content to announce and reflect our ISO status?
   - Are there branding guidelines for how one does this in conformance
   with ISO practices/policy? E.g., must use specific phrasing, must cite
   specific trademarks or such? Are there official logos we are supposed to
   use? (Or rules about when we can use those or are not to use them, etc.)
   - Can/should we update the cover of the OGF DFDL spec (GFD.240) on the
   OGF web site to reflect the ISO PAS status?

Mike Beckerle
Apache Daffodil PMC | daffodil.apache.org
OGF DFDL Workgroup Co-Chair | www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/standards/dfdl/dfdl
Owl Cyber Defense | www.owlcyberdefense.com