[DFDL-WG] ISO-related meeting today cancelled. Was: Any word back from ISO on the DFDL PAS?

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle at apache.org
Thu Jul 13 07:28:16 PDT 2023

Until there is feedback from ISO JTC1 I believe there is no need for us to
have these semi-weekly ISO-related meetings.

I am canceling today's ISO-related meeting, and future ISO-related
meetings, and we can reestablish them if required once we hear back from
ISO.

Our other regular action-item-related meetings are unofficially on hiatus
for the summer unless needed.

Please use the dfdl-wg at ogf.org email list to keep everyone informed of any
interesting new developments, issues, questions, etc.

I am creating one workgroup related meeting for early September.

-mike beckerle