[DFDL-WG] ISO PAS DFDL Explanatory Report - for submission

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 07:02:18 PDT 2023

FYI all - I sent the required files to Wolfgang, but as some are large
email attachments I did not reply to everyone.

The separated image files I had to create 2 SVGs for them: See PR:
https://github.com/OpenGridForum/DFDL/pull/48

Mike Beckerle
OGF DFDL Workgroup Co-Chair | www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/standards/dfdl/dfdl
Apache Daffodil PMC | daffodil.apache.org
Owl Cyber Defense | www.owlcyberdefense.com