[DFDL-WG] Contributing to github

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 10:43:37 EST 2021

I merged your PR - squashed the 5 commits into one, so that the document
appears to be just added.
You can delete the branch if you want, or keep for future use.

I was thinking about implementing this feature recently, and I am trying to
come up with a test rig for it.
I'd like to somehow adapt the TDML test language to support testing these
concepts in some uniform way where we can all agree on
what the results of a test should be, and exchange such tests.

I think you have to be able to define multiple data "documents" in the TDML
test case, and arrange for the "address" of each of them to be somehow
embeddable in other ones to form a tree of pointed-to data blocks.

Offsets will be easier, as you can do it all in the same single data
document.

I'm curious what you can share about how to test Brad.

Thoughts?

Mike Beckerle | OGF DFDL Workgroup Co-Chair | Owl Cyber Defense |
www.owlcyberdefense.com