[DFDL-WG] Behavior of nilKind literalValue with respect to binaryNumberRep of packed

Bradd Kadlecik braddk at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 14 16:54:27 EDT 2020

Yes that works for fixed length but not variable length which is possible
for packed decimal with bigEndian.

 Regards,

 Bradd Kadlecik
 z/TPF Development

 Phone: 1-845-433-1573                                                2455 South Rd
 E-mail: braddk at us.ibm.com                                         Poughkeepsie, NY
                                                                         12601-5400
                                                                      United States