[DFDL-WG] what data format was dfdl:floating intended to support?

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:51:19 EDT 2020

I got asked this recently, and I know this property got added to DFDL for
some particular cases, but I don't recall what format(s) they are, and if
they are well-known, or something that was just encountered in some users'
ad-hoc formats.

...mikeb

Mike Beckerle | OGF DFDL Workgroup Co-Chair | Owl Cyber Defense |
www.owlcyberdefense.com