[DFDL-WG] New Experimental Feature document: dfdl:emptyElementParsePolcy

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Nov 27 11:25:20 EST 2019

OK so that sounds fine.

Similar concern for unparsing though. What happens today if I omit a
required occurrence from the infoset, but there is a default value on the
element declaration? Hopefully you give an error rather than just
continuing.

IBM Hybrid Integration, Hursley, UK
Architect, IBM DFDL
Co-Chair, OGF DFDL Working Group