[DFDL-WG] Dfdl Vale question

Bing Lu mfcplus at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 14:01:36 EDT 2017

In dfdl, is it possible to define the Value of an element equal to the length of string of another element? Thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 3:53 AM, Steve Hanson<smh at uk.ibm.com> wrote:   Open the Problems view - that should listall the errors. If there are any that you are unable to resolve, or thereare no errors, then let me know...

... please note that for IIB / DFDLissues you will get a quicker response from posting to https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000281&tags=dfdlor to the IIB forum on mqseries.net.

IBM Hybrid Integration, Hursley, UK
Architect, IBMDFDL
Co-Chair, OGFDFDL Working Group
smh at uk.ibm.com