[DFDL-WG] clarification: textBooleanTrue/FalseRep cannot be empty string? textStandardNaNRep and friends cannot be empty string.

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Thu May 19 16:59:15 EDT 2016

Agree that textBooleanxxxRep properties should state empty string not
allowed.

The textStandardNanRep and textStandardInfinityRep properties should state
empty string not allowed. The others you list already mention empty
string.

IBM Integration Bus, Hursley, UK
Architect, IBM DFDL
Co-Chair, OGF DFDL Working Group