[DFDL-WG] escapeScheme - escapeBlockEnd is missing?

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Mar 25 06:23:46 EDT 2015

WG agreed that this is an error, and an issue tracker will be raised to
add the right words to the spec.

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848

From:   Andrew Edwards/UK/IBM at IBMGB
To:     DFDL-WG <dfdl-wg at ogf.org>
Date:   13/03/2015 14:53
Subject:        [DFDL-WG] escapeScheme - escapeBlockEnd is missing?
Sent by:        dfdl-wg-bounces at ogf.org

We've hit a situation where a schema defines an element using an
escapeKind of escapeBlock and the data contains an escapeBlockStart but it
does not contain an escapeBlockEnd.  I would expect this to be an error,
but I can't find anything for this case in the specification.

Shall we take this as an action in the next call, or shall I raise an
issue for it?

Andy
Andy Edwards - IBM Integration Bus - DFDL

Email:
andy.edwards at uk.ibm.com
Snail Mail:
MP211, Hursley park, Hursley, WINCHESTER, Hants, SO21 2JN
Tel int:
247222
Tel ext:
+44 (0)1962 817222