[DFDL-WG] escapeScheme - escapeBlockEnd is missing?

Andrew Edwards andy.edwards at uk.ibm.com
Fri Mar 13 10:52:51 EDT 2015

We've hit a situation where a schema defines an element using an
escapeKind of escapeBlock and the data contains an escapeBlockStart but it
does not contain an escapeBlockEnd.  I would expect this to be an error,
but I can't find anything for this case in the specification.

Shall we take this as an action in the next call, or shall I raise an
issue for it?

Andy
Andy Edwards - IBM Integration Bus - DFDL

Email:
andy.edwards at uk.ibm.com
Snail Mail:
MP211, Hursley park, Hursley, WINCHESTER, Hants, SO21 2JN
Tel int:
247222
Tel ext:
+44 (0)1962 817222