[DFDL-WG] Fw: minor/typographical - fn prefix namespace not in spec

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Nov 12 07:09:53 EST 2014

WG agreed that the namespace URI needs adding to section 23 and linking to
the fn: prefix.

http://redmine.ogf.org/issues/240

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848
----- Forwarded by Steve Hanson/UK/IBM on 12/11/2014 12:04 -----

From:   Mike Beckerle <mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com>
To:     "dfdl-wg at ogf.org" <dfdl-wg at ogf.org>
Date:   28/10/2014 17:41
Subject:        [DFDL-WG] minor/typographical - fn prefix namespace not in
spec
Sent by:        dfdl-wg-bounces at ogf.org

The URI corresponding to the xpath functions namespace
http://www.w3.org/2005/xpath-functions is not in the DFDL spec.

I am assuming where we are borrowing the exact XPath function behavior the
namespace is the xpath functions URI, not some DFDL-specific URI.