[DFDL-WG] basic question

Sampo Syreeni decoy at iki.fi
Mon Mar 3 20:41:41 EST 2014

Hi. I've been following the DFDL proceedings for some time now, as an
outside amateur with keen interest in data representation and
description.

Tell me, is there a FOSS parser out there capable of handling anything
and everything that the standard includes? Something that an amateur
like me might actually download and utilize against a chosen
legacy format of my choice? Perhaps even as a test case of the
descriptive power of the vocabulary?
--
Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy - decoy at iki.fi, http://decoy.iki.fi/front
+358-40-3255353, 025E D175 ABE5 027C 9494 EEB0 E090 8BA9 0509 85C2