[DFDL-WG] bit order documents updated

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Fri Jul 25 06:02:48 EDT 2014

I am very concerned that we do not understand these formats properly. We
need to engage an SME to verify that these proposals are enough to model
MIL-STD-2045 and Link-16 (and other related formats). Until that happens
IBM will not be able to close action 233.

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848