[DFDL-WG] posted draft r21 and bit-order-features 3.1

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Fri Aug 22 08:44:35 EDT 2014

One comment on bit order v3.2, and a couple on suggested feature v3.0 -
search for 2014-08-22.

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848

From:   Mike Beckerle <mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com>
To:     Steve Hanson/UK/IBM at IBMGB,
Cc:     "dfdl-wg at ogf.org" <dfdl-wg at ogf.org>
Date:   18/08/2014 21:00
Subject:        Re: [DFDL-WG] posted draft r21 and bit-order-features 3.1

I have added your changes to spec version r21 into r22 that I am
preparing.

The changes to the bit order document are bigger, so I have posted v3.2 of
it which addresses your comments on it. (on redmine)

I have shortened the "Additional Suggested DFDL Features to Simplify
Modeling of MIL-STD-2045" memo (on redmine) to incorporates
simplifications (actually to remove some suggested needs) and incorporate
the stop-indicator approach (all from email: Review of
draft-gwdi-mil-std-2045-additional-features email of July 28.)

....mikeb