[DFDL-WG] posted draft r21 and bit-order-features 3.1

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 16:00:24 EDT 2014

I have added your changes to spec version r21 into r22 that I am preparing.

The changes to the bit order document are bigger, so I have posted v3.2 of
it which addresses your comments on it. (on redmine)

I have shortened the "Additional Suggested DFDL Features to Simplify
Modeling of MIL-STD-2045" memo (on redmine) to incorporates simplifications
(actually to remove some suggested needs) and incorporate the
stop-indicator approach (all from email: Review of draft-gwdi-mil-std-2
045-additional-features email of July 28.)

....mikeb