[DFDL-WG] possible editorial issue - Schema Definition Warning

Cranford, Jonathan W. jcranford at mitre.org
Tue Nov 5 10:35:34 EST 2013

On second thought, instead of a Schema Definition Warning, could this be a recoverable error instead?   That is, would the following convey the originally intended meaning better?

	Note: Unrecognized DFDL properties or property values can produce a
recoverable error, and an implementation can attempt to process data
despite the error.

IIRC, this section on specific errors was added *before* recoverable errors were added to the spec.

Thoughts?

-Jonathan