[DFDL-WG] how to do mix of case sensitive and insensitive delimiters

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Thu Jun 20 07:32:41 EDT 2013

If we adopt that approach we end up with an explosion of properties. It's
not just ignoreCase. There's encoding and its related properties too. We
decided that encoding related properties applied per object, not per
delimiter.

Architect, IBM Data Format Description Language (DFDL)
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848