[DFDL-WG] Errata 3.1 issue: hiddenGroupRef allowed (or not) on xs:choice

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 13:53:44 EDT 2013

The language of Erratum 3.1 state that the dfdl:hiddenGroupRef property
should be allowed on xs:choice schema components.

This is a major language change that we should consider carefully.
Previously it was allowed only on xs:sequence, and I believe that should be
the only allowed usage.

Can we review when we made the decision to broaden this to xs:choice as
well?