[DFDL-WG] Fw: new action item needed: DFDL URN specification

Suman Kalia kalia at ca.ibm.com
Mon Nov 19 13:59:07 EST 2012

Steve - This seems fine and is in-line with the OGF registration document
you attached..

This change would be happening in the next revision  of spec, perhaps we
can use 2012 or 2013 as the year in URN instead of 2011..

Suman Kalia
IBM Canada Lab
WMB Toolkit Architect and Development Lead
Tel: 905-413-3923 T/L 313-3923
Email: kalia at ca.ibm.com

For info on Message broker
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/zones/businessintegration/wmb.html