[DFDL-WG] test case length_delimited_12_03

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Thu Jun 21 10:50:34 EDT 2012

Hi Mike

I think the test case can be explained by the fact that IBM DFDL does not
yet support dfdl:lenghKind = 'endOfParent', hence any test case would try
to use 'delimited'.

I don't have an issue with saying that encountering dfdl:lengthKind
'delimited' while parsing  but having no delimiters in scope, is an SDE.
It's almost certainly an indication the model is wrong.

smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848