[DFDL-WG] Introduction and Participation

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 08:14:42 CST 2009

Dave,

This is very exciting, we welcome your comments and contribution. I always
knew I liked the SBIR program!

Depending on the form they are in you can send questions and comments to the
list, or to either of the co-chairs, Steve Hanson (smh at uk.ibm.com), or
myself.

If you want to use the Microsoft Word comment feature to ask questions and
such, then just edit the document directly and send to one of us
specifically, and we'll figure out how to respond. Some things we can just
answer by fixing the text, others we'll want to discuss on a call as agenda
items. We'll figure it out.

Please email Steve to get an invite to our weekly call. If the time doesn't
work out for you we're open to ideas, but I see from your web site you are
US.ET zone, so perhaps the current time will work.

...mike

Mike Beckerle | OGF DFDL WG Co-Chair | CTO | Oco, Inc.
Tel:  781-810-2100  | 504 Totten Pond Road, Waltham MA 02451 |
<mailto:mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com> mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com

  _____