[DFDL-WG] IBM Virtual XML Garden

Jason Kastner jkastner at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 23 13:59:12 CST 2009

I overstated with the "not quite 100%" statement. We are working with
Defuddle but have not been updating vocabulary parsing as the spec has
evolved.  Defuddle is still based on the version of DFDL language when
layers were still around. We still believe layers are important to what we
are trying to accomplish which is one reason we are branched from the main
DFDL spec and not trying to stay up with things.

Jason Kastner
Research Programmer
NCSA at University of Illinois