[DFDL-WG] IBM Virtual XML Garden

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Mon Feb 23 09:38:41 CST 2009

Hello Jason

That's interesting news, thanks for the update.

What draft of the spec have you been working to?

Programming Model Architect
WebSphere Message Brokers
Hursley, UK
Internet: smh at uk.ibm.com
Phone (+44)/(0) 1962-815848

Jason Kastner <jkastner at ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Sent by: dfdl-wg-bounces at ogf.org

dfdl-wg at ogf.org

Re: [DFDL-WG] IBM Virtual XML Garden

Although we (NCSA) aren't working 100% up to the spec, we are close to
releasing an updated version of Defuddle to sourceforge site that is built
on the latest JaxMe libraries.

Jason Kastner
Research Programmer
NCSA at University of Illinois