[DFDL-WG] New discriminator examples

Alan Powell alan_powell at uk.ibm.com
Fri Dec 11 10:43:32 CST 2009

I started building examples implementing the new discriminator semantics
for each type of point of uncertainty . I  only got as far as simple
choices with simple and complex elements as there seem to be lots of
different cases.

It is worth sharing anyway to see if we are on the right track.

The long form discriminator is very verbose do is it worth inventing a
short form or will it always be done by tools anyway?

Alan Powell

 MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley,  Winchester, SO21 2JN, England
 Notes Id: Alan Powell/UK/IBM     email: alan_powell at uk.ibm.com
 Tel: +44 (0)1962 815073                  Fax: +44 (0)1962 816898