[DFDL-WG] DFDL: Minutes from OGF WG call, 05 Octobet 2008

DFDL mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 08:59:01 CST 2008

The rules seem pretty simple to me. Use selector rules first to erase
all unused annotations.

The scoping is applied as before.

Perhaps this algorithm wasn't stated?

It is definitely true if you entangle the two so that scoping involves
selector decisions then it seems more complex. We should keep the two
cleanly separated. Selectors should be thought of as a preprocessor.

...mikeb