[DFDL-WG] DFDL WG call agenda 6th Feb 2008

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Feb 6 10:29:59 CST 2008

Alan has the following to integrate into the spec by cob tomorrow,
resulting in draft 031 which will be added to the OGF DFDL project pages.

a) nulls/default/optionals (Mike/Steve)
b) 2-level description (schema components) - including UML (Simon)
c) expression language (Alan)
d) valueCalc (Mike)
e) property precedence (parsing) (Steve)
f) entities incl basic white space (Alan)

Suggest we use today's call to go through the material Simon has submitted
for b).

Regards, Steve

Steve Hanson
WebSphere Message Brokers
Hursley, UK
Internet: smh at uk.ibm.com
Phone (+44)/(0) 1962-815848

"Mike Beckerle" <mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com>
Sent by: dfdl-wg-bounces at ogf.org

<dfdl-wg at ogf.org>

[DFDL-WG] DFDL: mikeb unable to make call this week

Sorry folks,

I did work with Steve on nulls/defaults, and that?s in to Alan for
integration I believe (yes steve?)

I also did my work reviewing the expression language draft.

I tried to write the calculated elements (inputValueCalc &c) section.
Small improvements sent to alan, but there?s more to do here still.

I need the slides from the last OGF to prepare for the one here in
Cambridge MA later in Feb. I am registered now.

?mikeb