[DFDL-WG] FYI: dfdl.com now available. Pricey. Grrrr.

Mike Beckerle beckerle at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 27 17:05:58 CDT 2007

Wow, we are famous. A domain name that costs real money!

:-)

The domain name dfdl.com is for sale
Prices in the region of US$4250

Get On The Web Limited registered for its own websites, portals and client
projects a number of generic domain names (including this one) some years
ago, which are now no longer required. We are considering selling this
domain name alone, or the domain name plus partially-developed website. If
you are interested in this domain name please complete this offer form.