[DFDL-WG] DFDL call tomorrow

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Jan 24 03:27:12 CST 2007

Me neither, travelling to Sweden

Regards, Steve

Steve Hanson
WebSphere Message Brokers,
IBM United Kingdom Ltd, Hursley, UK
Internet: smh at uk.ibm.com
Phone (+44)/(0) 1962-815848

             "Westhead, Martin
             (Martin)"
             <westhead at avaya.c                                          To
             om>                       "Mailing List for DFDL-WG"
             Sent by:                  <dfdl-wg at ogf.org>
             dfdl-wg-bounces at o                                          cc
             gf.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [DFDL-WG] DFDL call tomorrow
             23/01/2007 22:46

I’m afraid I will be unable to make it to the call tomorrow. - Martin

DFDL conference call: 9am PST

Conference call instructions:
Number: 1-800-664-0771
At the automated answering system, press 0 for the operator.
Ask for the "Daffodil working group" call.

Dr. Martin Westhead
Technical Lead, Assured Networks Group, Milpitas, CA| westhead at avaya.com
|+1 408-577-7810
AVAYA