[DFDL-WG] DFDL session - Manchester UK OGF meeting - Fw: [gf-chairs] OGF20 Group Session Scheduling is now open

Mike Beckerle beckerle at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 14 08:47:20 CST 2007

FYI:

My hope is that our UK contingent (IBMers, but perhaps including Martin if
he happens to be in UK at the time) can do a status update session at this
meeting.

I would like to use this upcoming meeting in May as a target date for some
real and tangible progress on the spec.

...mikeb

Mike Beckerle
STSM, Architect, Scalable Computing
IBM Software Group
Information Platforms and Solutions
Westborough, MA 01581
voice and FAX 508-599-7148
home/mobile office 508-915-4795

----- Forwarded by Mike Beckerle/Worcester/IBM on 02/14/2007 09:44 AM
-----

Joel Replogle <replogle at ogf.org>
Sent by: gf-chairs-bounces at ogf.org
02/12/2007 05:13 PM

gf-chairs at ggf.org

[gf-chairs] OGF20 Group Session Scheduling is now open

OGF Chairs -

Group Session Scheduling is now open for the next OGF event, OGF20!
OGF20 will be held in the Manchester International Convention Center,
Manchester UK from May 7-11, 2007.

To request a group session for your WG/RG/CG or a BoF session, please
go to the following page for Group Session Requesting instructions
and the link to the request form:
http://www.ogf.org/OGF20/events_chairinfo.php

The scheduling deadlines are:

Session Requests:
                 - Deadline for session requests for a CG, WG or RG is 16
March, 2007.
                 - Deadline for AD Hoc/Charter Discussion BOFs is 16
March, 2007.
Draft Documents:
                 - Deadline for submitting working drafts is 6 April,
2007.

We anticipate that the schedule will be finalized by the end of March.

Thanks,

Joel