[DFDL-WG] Agenda item for today's DFDL-WG conference call

Geoff Judd JUDDG at uk.ibm.com
Wed Feb 14 07:03:24 CST 2007

Hi,
     I would like to continue the discussion of Default and Null values
from last Friday. Specifically I would like to discuss :

1. Defaulting values on output.
2. How should the scenario where an element has initiator if it has a real
value but if it is to be treated as null it has a special value that takes
the place of both the initiator and the value.

Regards,

Geoff Judd
Websphere MQ Integrator Development
IBM United Kingdom Ltd.