[DFDL-WG] New internal draft of Core document

Westhead, Martin (Martin) westhead at avaya.com
Wed Apr 25 08:04:13 CDT 2007

Hi Folks,

I have taken this version below and posted a version 018 of the draft
core spec. My changes are in the section "What is DFDL" I have drafted
this section and moved it into the Introduction at the top. I have also
added a section on "What DFDL is not" and I have made a start on the
v1.0 scope. All of the changes are fairly rough and I suspect that the
Introduction section is now too long and could do with some editing.

Thanks,

Martin

  _____