[dfdl-wg] Telcon tomorrow

Westhead, Martin (Martin) westhead at avaya.com
Tue Feb 21 19:52:53 CST 2006

Please note: I have to get into the office for the call this week so I
may be late (stuck in 101 traffic). If so please start without me. -
Martin

Preliminary Agenda

------------------

     1. F2F Logistics and Agenda (see attached from last week's notes)

     2. Reports from trackers

     3. Variables and Context

     4. Conversions etc.

Conference call instructions:

Number: 1-800-664-0771

At the automated answering system, press 0 for the operator.

Ask for the "Daffodil working group" call.

Web Conference: https://webconferencing.avaya.com
<https://webconferencing.avaya.com/>

Web Conference: Part. Code 785343; WebConf Reference 158672

F2F Agenda

DFDL underlying mechanisms - Martin

Conversions/context/hidden elements - Martin

-          Relationship to variables - Geoff/Martin

Scoping document - Mike

Properties/conversions/grouping - Steve/Suman

Choices and wildcards - Geoff

Null and default values - Geoff

Validation

Actions to lead to a final document set. - Martin

-        Which XML Schema constructs are supported - Steve

-        Review of trackers - All

Validation

*	Validation of the DFDL schema (consistent properties)
*	Validation of the DFDL document
*	Choices based on failure