Fw: [dfdl-wg] Issues List

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Sep 7 03:04:47 CDT 2005

The tracker system looks to be exactly what we want.

Regards, Steve

Steve Hanson
WebSphere Business Integration Brokers,
IBM Hursley, England
Internet: smh at uk.ibm.com
Phone (+44)/(0) 1962-815848
----- Forwarded by Steve Hanson/UK/IBM on 07/09/2005 09:04 -----

             Martin Westhead
             <martinwesthead at y
             ahoo.co.uk>                                                To
             Sent by:                  Martin Westhead
             owner-dfdl-wg at ggf         <martinwesthead at yahoo.co.uk>
             .org                                                       cc
                                       dfdl-wg at gridforum.org
                                                                   Subject
             07/09/2005 07:32          Re: [dfdl-wg] Issues List

Martin Westhead wrote:

>  - This is an excel file generated with Open Office please let me know
> if there are problems with the document.

It turns out this does not work well in Excel. I have replaced it with
an HTML version that can be found here:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/dfdl-wg/document/Issues_List/en/1

Let me know what you think:

  - is this too fine grained

  - should we be using trackers instead (e.g. see:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/dais-wg)

Cheers,

Martin